Expo guests are looking for great hair and skin care products, unique items for themselves and as gifts, on- the- spot hair and skin care services and informative classes. The Expo provides a great opportunity for exposure, direct advertising, networking and sharing in a positive experience with patrons.
We invite you to participate as a Vendor, Instructor, Performer or Volunteer:
Vendors are the Mane Event at The Expo! Consumers are looking for you to show them the latest in products and tools for styling and maintaining their natural hair. They are looking for unique gifts for the holidays, wearable art like hand crafted jewelry or head gear, and booths where they can have their hair serviced right on the spot and they want to taste some great food from pastries to barbecue!
This is the perfect opportunity to make money for the upcoming Holiday Season, and to share your products, services, and merchandise with The Natural Hair Community near and far!
Vendor booths include 1 8ft table and 2 chairs. Limited electricity is also available.
We are looking for salon professionals, consultants, wholistic health educators, and medical professionals to cover the following list of suggested topics:
- Holistic Health
- Make Up application
- Braiding and Styling
- Business Savvy
- Adoptive families & Black Hair Care
- Hair Coloring
- Extensions, the pros & cons
- Product recipes
- Chemo Therapy and Your Hair
- Men’s Hair
- Intro to Natural Hair
- Inspirational/Motivational Speaker
- Products & Ingredients
- Natural Hair Politics
- Adornments & Accessories
- Skin & Scalp disorders
- Children & Elderly Hair Care
- Women’s Health & Her Hair
- Hairlocking, The Basics and the Social Issues
- Artistry may include vocal, band, playwrights, monologues, orchestras, students, instrumental, dancers, steppers, emcees, drumlines and poets.
- You must be a part of the band or crew, and name must be listed in application for approval. No extras please.
- Let us know if will you be playing Live or Using Accompaniment Tracks.
- We are looking for acts to perform 15 or 30 minute sets
- Children are encouraged to participate as well. All child performers MUST be accompanied by an adult and both names should be on the application.
**If you are a school band or large group (more than 4), like a dance troupe, please be certain to notify us regarding a special waiver.
Volunteers are needed for the Information Booth, with artists and other areas in the Expo.