The following is a list of frequently asked questions.
- When is the Glass City Natural Hair Symposium?
- The event is Saturday April 28, 2018 from 10am-4pm
- Are children permitted into this event?
- Yes, children under 10 are admitted free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Is there a cost for parking?
- There is no cost for parking. There is ample, secure parking at the location.
- Is this venue wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, there is an elevator entrance to the left of the main entrance.
- What does the VIP Naturalista ticket include?
- VIP Naturalistas will receive admission to the full experience, the marketplace and workshop, Young Naturalistas area; a swag bag with full sized and sample products, coupons and more. VIPs also attend the luncheon that features the keynote speaker and panel discussion.
- What does the Curlfriends ticket include?
- The Curlfriends ticket includes admission into the Symposium, attendance to the free workshop, Young Naturalistas area, vendor marketplace and other activities. Curlfriends will also receive mini swag samples. Please note that the luncheon is not included in this ticket price.
- What if I lose my ticket?
- All tickets purchased online are recorded in our database. Just tell us your name at the door or show us the email version and you’re in!
- How journalists cover the event?
- Journalists interested in covering the event may notify the Symposium director by completing the Contact form to be included in the guest list.
For any additional questions, please use the contact form below.